An ideal daily supplement rich in vitamins, trace elements, lysine, magnesium, prebiotics and beta-carotene for broodmares and stallions.
- For broodmares in the last three months of gestation and the first three months of lactation
- Helps avoid poor quality colostrum
- Favours milk production
- Maintains broodmare in good condition
- In case of digestive troubles in breeding horses
- For young stallions to ensure a good fertility
- Improves coat- and hoof-condition
Pail of 3 kg
Pail of 10 kg
Absorption and kinetics
Bioavailability as well as efficiency have been tested. A significant effect on breeding performance can be observed after three weeks use. The maximum effect is achieved after 6 weeks.
14 vitamins, 7 trace elements, lysine, magnesium, prebiotics and beta-carotene in ideal concentration.
Do not use concurrently with other products containing cobalt in horses likely to be controlled for doping.
Scientific base and bibliography
Kirschvink N, de Moffarts B, Lekeux P. The oxidant/antioxidant equilibrium in horses. Vet J. 2008 Aug;177(2):178-91.
Julliand V. Impact of nutrition on the microflora of the gastro-intestinal tract in horses.in proceeding: ENUCO 2005, 85-103
Bondo T, Jensen SK. Administration of RRR-alpha-tocopherol to pregnant mares stimulates maternal IgG and IgM production in colostrum and enhances vitamin E and IgM status in foals. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011 Apr;95(2):214-22
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.