To help manage excitability and stress, and to improve digestive and muscular well-being of the horse.
- For horses scared of shadows.
- Support the stomach comfort of nervous horses.
- Improve muscular elasticity of excited horses.
- Final preparation for eventing horses.
- Preparation for three day event horses.
Box of 21 sachets of 50 g
Carton of 100 sachets of 50 g
Absorption and kinetics
The effects on horses are felt by the rider or the trainer after 7 days of supplementation. Optimum efficiency for most of the horses will be achieved after 10 days. In case of serious problems it may take 3 weeks to achieve tangible results.
A combination with TWYDIL® HIPPACAN+C is recommended during racing preparations, dressage and eventing competitions.
Endurance horses: TWYDIL® CALMIN can contribute to a limitation of performance in some cases in long distance endurance races (more than 100 km).
A scientific blend of selected vitamins, vitamin E, tryptophane, fructo-oligosaccharides, palatinose, other micronutrients, trace elements and magnesium for performance horses at risk of becoming over-excited or stressed.
Scientific base and bibliography
Roberfroid M, Gibson GR, Hoyles L, McCartney AL, Rastall R, Rowland I, Wolvers D, Watzl B, Szajewska H, Stahl B, Guarner F, Respondek F, Whelan K, Coxam V, Davicco MJ, Léotoing L, Wittrant Y, Delzenne NM, Cani PD, Neyrinck AM, Meheust A. Prebiotic effects: metabolic and health benefits. Br J Nutr. 2010 Aug; 104 Suppl 2:S1-63
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.