Soothing cream for external use.
- Particularly recommended where there is articular swelling.
- Skin erosion or irritation on the legs or elsewhere on the body.
- Redness of the pastern fold.
- Supporting cream for everyday use.
Pail of 2 kg
Pail of 7,5 kg
Instructions for use
If possible, spread a thin layer of the cream over each leg without rubbing and leave until next morning then brush before work.
For heavy cases, apply and leave for only two hours, wash, dry and then renew the application.
Each component of the formula is highly concentrated to assure maximum efficiency in addition to the synergic action with the other ingredients.
Glycerine, kaolin, zinc oxide, water, calendula, arnica, thymol, eucalyptus and plant extracts
Scientific base and bibliography
Mulyaningsih S, Sporer F, Reichling J, Wink M. Antibacterial activity of essential oils from Eucalyptus and of selected components against multidrug-resistant bacterial pathogens. Pharm Biol. 2011 Sep;49(9):893-9.
Woollard AC, Tatham KC, Barker S. The influence of essential oils on the process of wound healing: a review of the current evidence. J Wound Care. 2007 Jun;16(6):255
Knuesel O, Weber M, Suter A. Arnica montana gel in osteoarthritis of the knee: an open, multicenter clinical trial. Adv Ther. 2002 Sep-Oct;19(5):209-18.
Agren MS.Studies on zinc in wound healing. Acta Derm Venereol Suppl (Stockh). 1990;154 :1-36
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a double control at the LCH laboratory on the blood and the urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.