Feed supplement for horses to help protect stomach wall through a coating effect and provide fibre and other necessary micronutrients for its regeneration.
- for horses with sensitive stomach
- lack of energy at work
- teeth grinding horses or unusual yawning or if saddling becomes difficult
- gastric discomfort during feeding
- when your veterinary surgeon presumes gastric irritation
Box of 30 mouth syringes of 50 g net
Absorption and kinetics
Beneficial effects are felt by the rider and the trainer after the first administration, but will be significant after 15 days to a month.
The time of administration is important, mainly because the gastric problems are triggered during work. Therefore TWYDIL® STOMACARE should be given 15 to 20 minutes before exercise.
Due to its composition rich in fatty acids, the effect of TWYDIL® STOMACARE will be noticeable for 1 to 2 weeks following a 1 month treatment.
Refined fatty acids, glucosamine fibres, magnesium trisilicate
Scientific base and bibliography
Results are published in our HPH scientific magazine 04/05 (pages 4 - 8) (Download pdf).
Van Erck E., de Moffarts B., Art T., Lekeux P. Management of gastric ulcers in sport horses using food. In Proceedings: 9è Congrès de Médecine et Chirurgie Equine. Genève, Suisse, 2005
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.