Feed supplement for a solid musculoskeletal system.
- Provide for a good structural development of growing horses.
- Protect foals against osteo-articular risks through administration of the product to mares.
- Maintain efficient locomotor system.
- Support horses starting training with necessary bodybuilding.
- Aid with better recuperation for horses after a surgical intervention on bones and joints.
- Ask your veterinary surgeon for other indications.
Pails of 1,5 kg, 3 kg and 10 kg
Absorption and kinetics
For horses with problems the effects are felt by the rider and the trainer after a month of supplementation. With young horses, efficiency becomes noticeable after 3 to 6 months.
A combination with TWYDIL® ARTRIDIL is particularly recommended during post-chirurgical periods.
Calcium (diversified sources), cooked linseed and apple pomace, protein hydrolysate (fish collagen 14%), trace elements, lactoprotein, glucosamine, MSM, magnesium, silicon
Scientific base and bibliography
The first results have been published in the HPH scientific magazine 08/09.
Nathalie KIRSCHVINK, Emilie BODEAU. Etude de l'influence d'extraits de compléments alimentaires sur la croissance fibroblastique équine : (2010) Mémoire de fin d'étude présenté en vue de l'obtention du grade de bachelier en agronomie, finalité biotechnologies et agro-industries (Haute Ecole de la Province de Namur, Ciney).
Annefeld M, Caviezel R, Schacht E, Schicketanz KH. The influence of ossein-hydroxyapatite compound on the healing of a bone defect. Curr Med Res Opin. 1986;10(4):241-50.
Annefeld M. Ultrastructural and morphometrical studies on the articular cartilage of rats:the destructive effect of dexamethasone and the chondroprotective effect of glycosaminoglycan-peptide-complexs Actions. 1986 Jan;17(3-4):320-1.
Buclin T, Jacquet AF, Burckhardt P. Intestinal absorption of calcium gluconate and oseine-mineral complex: an evaluation by conventional analyses. Schweiz Med Wochenschr. 1986 Dec 13;116(50):1780-3.
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.