Feed supplement for a solid musculoskeletal system.
- Provide for a good structural development of growing horses.
- Protect foals against osteo-articular risks through administration of the product to mares.
- Maintain efficient locomotor system.
- Support horses starting training with necessary bodybuilding.
- Aid with better recuperation for horses after a surgical intervention on bones and joints.
- Ask your veterinary surgeon for other indications.
Pails of 1,5 kg, 3 kg and 10 kg
Absorption and kinetics
For horses with problems the effects are felt by the rider and the trainer after a month of supplementation. With young horses, efficiency becomes noticeable after 3 to 6 months.
Calcium (diversified sources), cooked linseed and apple pomace, protein hydrolysate (fish collagen 14%), trace elements, lactoprotein, glucosamine, MSM, magnesium, silicon
Scientific base and bibliography
The first results have been published in the HPH scientific magazine 08/09.
Nathalie KIRSCHVINK, Emilie BODEAU. Etude de l'influence d'extraits de compléments alimentaires sur la croissance fibroblastique équine : (2010) Mémoire de fin d'étude présenté en vue de l'obtention du grade de bachelier en agronomie, finalité biotechnologies et agro-industries (Haute Ecole de la Province de Namur, Ciney).
Annefeld M, Caviezel R, Schacht E, Schicketanz KH. The influence of ossein-hydroxyapatite compound on the healing of a bone defect. Curr Med Res Opin. 1986;10(4):241-50.
Annefeld M. Ultrastructural and morphometrical studies on the articular cartilage of rats:the destructive effect of dexamethasone and the chondroprotective effect of glycosaminoglycan-peptide-complexs Actions. 1986 Jan;17(3-4):320-1.
Buclin T, Jacquet AF, Burckhardt P. Intestinal absorption of calcium gluconate and oseine-mineral complex: an evaluation by conventional analyses. Schweiz Med Wochenschr. 1986 Dec 13;116(50):1780-3.
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
- It is the user’s responsibility to conform to the directives of the local competent authorities presiding over his region or country. Concerning some ingredients of our formulas, the national regulations may change independently from the FEI and Racing Rules.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.