Feed supplement with a double effect:
- helps the fight against pulmonary viruses
- delay the appearance of fatigue
- Reinforce pulmonary protection from environmental germs.
- For horses suffering from sudden cold, red mucosa, temporary fatigue or lack of energy.
- For final preparation of horses for competition seasons.
- Ask your veterinary surgeon for other indications.
Box of 10 sachets of 50 g
Carton of 100 sachets of 50 g
Absorption and kinetics
For horses suffering from sudden cold, this formula will be effective after 7 days. To delay the appearance of fatigue a minimum 12 days are necessary.
Sophisticated formula including mainly vitamin C, prebiotics, Palatinose, Panax ginseng, Glycyrrhiza glabra and Berberis vulgaris.
Scientific base and bibliography
Scipioni A., Dams L., de Moffarts B., Thiry E.,: In vitro susceptibility of equine herpesvirus type 1 to two feed additives containing flavonoids. In proceedings: Hippos congress, Liège, Belgium, 2008
Fortier G., Pronost S., Miszczak F., Fortier C., Léon A., Richard E., Van Erck E., Thiry E., Lekeux P.: Identification of equid herpesvirus 5 in respiratory liquids: a retrospective study of 785 samples taken in 2006-2007. Vet. J., 2008
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood): respect a withdrawal period of 48 hours.
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release, proving that after 48 hours no prohibited substances were found.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.