TWYDIL® LEG PAINT
For leg problems; improves the circulation and allows relief.
- Persistent swelling of the legs
- Splints, ringbones, spavin
- Articular swellings
- To cover sore areas on the legs, especially tendons and ligaments
- Also recommended in cases of frog thrush
Flacon of 300 ml
Carton of 12 flacons of 300 ml
Instructions for use
Apply daily for 12 days with a medium soft brush, following direction of the hair. Keep the horse tied up with the painted area uncovered for about 30 minutes. Then cover with suitable cotton or bandage.
Blood circulation will be increased locally, allows for a natural regeneration.
Iodine based liquid
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a double control at the LCH laboratory on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.