Feed supplement for horses undergoing stress. TWYDIL® HIPPACAN+C is an adaptogen, that means a natural substance which enhances and reinforces adaptation.
- For stressed horses
- For horses facing new situations (competition, transport, climate change, weaning, breaking-in, stable change, quarantine…)
- Final preparation before competition or for horses that need to increase their adaptation to work
- Helps to improve endurance
Box of 10 sachets of 50 g
Carton of 100 sachets of 50 g
Absorption and kinetics
This complete formula shows its effects after 7 days of supplementation. After 10 days the maximum effect will be achieved for most horses.
The association of TWYDIL® HIPPACAN+C with TWYDIL® VIGORADE is suggested during the final preparation before competition.
Extracts from Eleuthérococcus senticosus, Maxim. and vitamin C
Scientific base and bibliography
Huang L, Zhao H, Huang B, Zheng C, Peng W, Qin L. Acanthopanax senticosus: review of botany, chemistry and pharmacology. Pharmazie. 2011 Feb; 66(2):83-97.
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood): respect a withdrawal period of 48 hours.
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release, proving that after 48 hours no prohibited substances were found.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.