Daily supplement highly concentrated in vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, magnesium, prebiotics and probiotics for growing horses.
- For all foals: optimal development of the muscular system of the future athlete
- Helps avoid contagious digestive disorders
- Maintains good general condition of growing horses
- For sale, competition, show preparations
- Improves the coat- and hoof-condition
Pail of 3 kg
Pail of 10 kg
Absorption and kinetics
Bioavailability as well as efficiency have been tested. A significant effect can be observed after three weeks use. The maximum effect is achieved after 6 weeks. Publications indicate that the properties of the product are optimised once the foal has adequate space for activity or starts with daily light exercises.
14 vitamins, 7 trace elements in a diversified form, synthetic amino acids and collagen fraction, magnesium, prebiotics, probiotics in optimal concentration.
The combined application of TWYDIL® GROWING and TWYDIL® PMC is suggested.
Do not use concurrently with other products containing cobalt in horses likely to be controlled for doping.
Scientific base and bibliography
Results have been published in the HPH scientific magazine 06/07. (Download pdf)
Wood H., Jackson G. Feeding young and growing horses. Cooperative extension service, university of Kentucky
Raabe O, Reich C, Wenisch S, Hild A, Burg-Roderfeld M, Siebert HC, Arnhold S.
Hydrolyzed fish collagen induced chondrogenic differentiation of equine adiposetissue-derived stromal cells. Histochem Cell Biol. 2010 Dec; 134(6):545-54.
Matsui A, Ohmura H, Asai Y, Takahashi T, Hiraga A, Okamura K,Tokimura H, Sugino T, Obitsu T, Taniguchi K. Effect of amino acid and glucose administration following exercise on the turnover of muscle protein in the hindlimb femoral region of thoroughbreds Equine Vet J Suppl. 36 (2006) 611-6.
Julliand V. Impact of nutrition on the microflora of the gastro-intestinal tract in horses. In proceeding: ENUCO 2005, 85-103.
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
- It is the user’s responsibility to conform to the directives of the local competent authorities presiding over his region or country. Concerning some ingredients of our formulas, the national regulations may change independently from the FEI and Racing Rules.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.