Daily supplement for fast recuperation after intense exercise.
- For the compensation of electrolytes loss after heavy sweating.
- Improve recuperation and stimulation of water consumption after intense effort.
- Ensuring good muscular relaxation after effort.
- Ensure a good nervous balance for the horse.
- Manage insulin peak created by normal ration ingestion.
Pail of 5 kg
Box of 10 mouth syringes of 50 g / Carton of 50 mouth syringes of 50 g
Absorption and kinetics
To achieve maximum effect, a supply for a minimum of 7 days is necessary.
40 g per day when training at temperatures under 20°C
60 g per day when training between 20 °C and 25°C
80 g per day as from 25°C
The accurate quantity may be calculated from the weight of the horses before and after training. TWYDIL® ELECTROLYTES in mouth syringes ensures, in addition, a measure of stomach protection.
TWYDIL® ELECTROLYTES in pails:
Sodium, chlorides, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, palatinose
TWYDIL® ELECTROLYTES in mouth syringes:
Ascorbic acid, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, chlorides, palatinose, potassium, magnesium on a pectine gel base
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.