Supplementation to keep a horse fit and healthy.
- Improve recuperation and encourage water consumption after intense exercise
- Optimize stress management
- Promote well-being during transport
- Ensure a good nervous balance for the horse and a good muscle relaxation
- Manage insulin peak created by normal ration ingestion
Box of 10 sachets of 50 g
Carton of 100 sachets of 50 g
Absorption and kinetics
To achieve maximum benefit a regular supply for minimum 7 days is necessary. Assuming that the horse already undergoes a daily supplementation programme including TWYDIL® ELECTROLYTES, replace it with TWYDIL® ELECTROLYTES+C during intensive training, transportation or competition.
More than a simple electrolytes mix, TWYDIL® ELECTROLYTES+C is a combination of highly concentrated electrolytes, vitamins and trace elements: vitamins A, D3, E, B1, B6, C, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, palatinose.
Antidoping certificate: THE TWYDIL® SOLUTION
- Each batch is officially certified by the LCH (following controls on final product, urine and blood).
- TWYDIL® remains worldwide the only company to undertake a triple control at the LCH laboratory on the product and on the blood and urine of a horse having received an overdose of the TWYDIL® product before release.
- It is the user’s responsibility to conform to the directives of the local competent authorities presiding over his region or country. Concerning some ingredients of our formulas, the national regulations may change independently from the FEI and Racing Rules.
Declared content until expiry date
Thanks to the exceptional quality of the utilised ingredients and the most sophisticated techniques in producing and packaging its products, TWYDIL® is able to guarantee, under proper storage conditions and use, the declared content until expiry date.